-   -   Conditional Formatting on 'Today' (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/147232-conditional-formatting-today.html)

Madame Artois

Conditional Formatting on 'Today'

I want to set up a conditional format in an Excel spreadsheet using the Today
function. If the date in the cell is greater than TODAY leave it but if the
date is less than today highlight the cell.

Has anyone got a clue on the conditional formatting?
--
Confused but battling on

Bob Phillips

Conditional Formatting on 'Today'