-   -   Change default font for notes? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/146944-change-default-font-notes.html)

Jennifer

Change default font for notes?

I have a workbook that has a lot of notes... currently it defaults to the
username and then a size 8 font. I would like to get rid of the username and
just have a size 12 font. I know how to change each individual note but
would prefer if it would just default that way. Can I do this?

Jennifer

Change default font for notes?

I figured it out... nevermind. Thanks anyway :)