-   -   Hiding matrix headers (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/145505-hiding-matrix-headers.html)

Cliff McD

Hiding matrix headers

On my Excel 2003, the row and column headers are surpressed from printing. A
file on a Excel 2002 computer always prints the numeric row numbers. I'm
trying to help the users, non-profit org., to supress the row printouts. I
note that they don't print the alpha column header, so it must be in their
print setup but I can't find it.

I can force it by selecting the print area but I must first put in a dummy
row and column to select the area I wish to print. If I try to select from
the first row element it always includes the row and column header.

Roger Govier

Hiding matrix headers

Hi Cliff

Try FilePage SetupSheetuncheck Row and Column Headers

--
Regards

Roger Govier