-   -   help with setting up a spread sheet to track survey results (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/143556-help-setting-up-spread-sheet-track-survey-results.html)

Elnora

help with setting up a spread sheet to track survey results

I need help setting up a spreadsheet to track the results of a patient
satisfaction survey. Each question has between two and four responses. The
survey consists of 10 questions and an additional comments section

FloMM2

help with setting up a spread sheet to track survey results

Elnora,
I need a little more information. If you can send me the survey form at:
DLFollis3@netscapedotnet
I will work up some ideas and send them back to you.
HTH