-   -   setting page breaks for whole spreadsheet to be consistent? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/142656-setting-page-breaks-whole-spreadsheet-consistent.html)

mickey

setting page breaks for whole spreadsheet to be consistent?

I have a very large spreadsheet and the page breaks are not staying
consistent. Do I have to set each manually? It will take forever. I would
appreciate any help.

Gord Dibben

setting page breaks for whole spreadsheet to be consistent?

Mickey

Do you mean page breaks on a multiple page worksheet or page breaks across
multiple worksheets in a workbook?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP