-   -   Troubleshoot hiding columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/142438-troubleshoot-hiding-columns.html)

paigehcm

Troubleshoot hiding columns

I've set up a fairly large spreadsheet (208 columns) and when I go to hide a
group of columns I get a warning message, "Cannot shift objects off sheet."
Why am I getting this message?

Gord Dibben

Troubleshoot hiding columns

Read here........

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 11 May 2007 09:24:01 -0700, paigehcm
wrote:

I've set up a fairly large spreadsheet (208 columns) and when I go to hide a
group of columns I get a warning message, "Cannot shift objects off sheet."
Why am I getting this message?

paigehcm

Troubleshoot hiding columns

I cleared the comments I had in the spreadsheet, but I still get the message.

paigehcm

Troubleshoot hiding columns

OK--I had to clear another comment--now it works.

Thanks, Gord.
Paige