-   -   printing multi pages on one sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/140478-printing-multi-pages-one-sheet.html)

Ms. J

printing multi pages on one sheet

I would like to print a catalog so that columns A,B,C print on the left side
of the page then on the right then continue onto the next page. I thought I
was onto something under PAGE SETUP, PRINT TITLES, PAGE ORDER, OVER THEN
DOWN. Didn't do what I thought it would.

leung

printing multi pages on one sheet

Page setup Sheets Print titles Columns to repeat at left

this is for Office 2003