-   -   how do I set up time worked in excell spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/139902-how-do-i-set-up-time-worked-excell-spreadsheet.html)

jdavis614

how do I set up time worked in excell spreadsheet

I need to set up a spreadsheet to computer overtime. Each person work 37.50
hours a week. Listing in, out toltal hrs. worked minus scheduled hours (7.5)
per day we have to get 40 hrs before the overtime and last the OT hours

Niek Otten

how do I set up time worked in excell spreadsheet

Look he

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm

--
Kind regards,