-   -   print preview does not view landscape set up (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/138736-print-preview-does-not-view-landscape-set-up.html)

french99

print preview does not view landscape set up

Recently excel documents that we have set to Landscape orientation does not
view or print that way. This change happened with in the last 24 hrs. I
tried opening new excel documents and setting to landscape but same problem.

Mike

print preview does not view landscape set up

Try restarting computer

"french99" wrote:

Recently excel documents that we have set to Landscape orientation does not
view or print that way. This change happened with in the last 24 hrs. I
tried opening new excel documents and setting to landscape but same problem.

Dave Peterson

print preview does not view landscape set up

Are you sure that the currently active printer supports landscape printing?

--

Dave Peterson