-   -   Excel 2007 Help File (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/137342-excel-2007-help-file.html)

spokanewoodman

Excel 2007 Help File

When I click on the help icon in Excel 2007 a window pops up that is a File
Download pop-up. It states "Do you want to sage this file, of find a program
online to open it? The file name is BROWSE0.EXCEL.xml. It says it is an
unknown file type.

If I select to save the file. it will save the named file to the location I
specify. It says it is of type Microsoft Office InfoPath Form. After saving
the program it asks if I want to open, close or cancel. If I select open I
get another pop-up of Open With Form Template. It asks for the location of
the form template to open this xml file.

What on earth is going on?