-   -   How do I access Visual Basic in Excel 2007 Trial? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/136710-how-do-i-access-visual-basic-excel-2007-trial.html)

RandyS

How do I access Visual Basic in Excel 2007 Trial?

Can't seem to get the "Visual Basic," "Macros," and "Record Macro" to work.
"Developer" tab is enabled, as is "Enable All Macros." But, the "Visual
Basic," "Macros," and "Record Macro" buttons are still greyed-out. Just
installed Excel 2007 (only).
Thanks for your help!

Barb Reinhardt

How do I access Visual Basic in Excel 2007 Trial?

Don't have it loaded, but did you try ALT F11?