-   -   How to automatically open a set of workbooks on startup (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/136702-how-automatically-open-set-workbooks-startup.html)

ACad2KMan

How to automatically open a set of workbooks on startup

When I start up Excel, I always open a set of workbooks that are used
primarily as reference sheets. How can I create a macro or other technique to
open a specified set of workbooks on startup?
Or, after Excel starts up, then open a set of workbooks stored in different
locations.
--
Philip Anderson

John

How to automatically open a set of workbooks on startup

Open the files you want to use and arrannge them on the screen then use
filesave workspace. To open all the files again just open the workspace
file and all the workbooks will open for you
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"ACad2KMan" wrote:

When I start up Excel, I always open a set of workbooks that are used
primarily as reference sheets. How can I create a macro or other technique to
open a specified set of workbooks on startup?
Or, after Excel starts up, then open a set of workbooks stored in different
locations.
--
Philip Anderson

Gary''s Student

How to automatically open a set of workbooks on startup

Tools Options General At startup open all the files in

and enter some folder

just cluster all the files in this folder
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200712