-   -   Equation Editor Feature (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/136080-equation-editor-feature.html)

Jitesh Shah

Equation Editor Feature

Hello,

I am a student who is still using MS Office 2000 Premium edition. During
initial installation from CD the equation editor feature was apparently not
installed and now following the procedure on
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...902471033.aspx
link I am still not able to install the same. Is there any add-in/ patch /
feature upgrade that I can download for free or at cost? I do not have the
original software CD for now.

If not, Is there any other way out? Like free downloadable upgrade for the
whole software? I hope some help will be provided otherwise I have to spend
big money to buy office again which I would like to avoid for the time being.

Thanks for the support.