-   -   Combining worksheets in one workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/134243-combining-worksheets-one-workbook.html)

Peggie

Combining worksheets in one workbook

I have 12 single sheets that I want to put into one workbook. I can copy and
paste all day long, but there must be an easier way. Any suggestions?
TIA - Peggie

Sandy

Combining worksheets in one workbook

Use 'Move or Copy Sheet...' in the Edit menu.

Have both books open.

Sandy

"Peggie" wrote in message
I have 12 single sheets that I want to put into one workbook. I can copy
and
paste all day long, but there must be an easier way. Any suggestions?
TIA - Peggie

Peggie

Combining worksheets in one workbook

Thank you for the suggestion. I also remembered that I could use the tab at
the bottom and move or copy. So much easier, thank you.