-   -   How do I set up a trigger to remind me of tasks in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/131654-how-do-i-set-up-trigger-remind-me-tasks-excel.html)

onos

How do I set up a trigger to remind me of tasks in excel

1.I currently use 2003 version of excel, I want to create simple database to
monitor the electronic filing system so that anyone who retrieves a file can
logg in the name and title of the file, start date, shelve and the purpose.

I also want to create spreadsheet that can trigger up specific dates as
reminders. So that on the particular day I can send mial to staff concerned.