-   -   cant download xls or pps extensions (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/127570-cant-download-xls-pps-extensions.html)

vdjjj

cant download xls or pps extensions

when I try to open the xls or pps extensions it says open then it says check
out the file folder for help but it doesnt tell me what to put in there to
open extensions. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Don

Gord Dibben

cant download xls or pps extensions

As a starting point for troubleshooting....................

Do you have MS Excel and PowerPoint installed on your computer?

If you right-click on a *.xls file and "Open With" what program options are you
given?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP