-   -   Column Titles (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/12702-column-titles.html)

KrisP

Column Titles

I have a rather large spreadsheet where I have Titles in the first row of
each column identifying what each column represents. Within this spreadsheet
there are several pages (within the same tab). How do I set this up so the
Titles appear on each page?
Thanks,

Gord Dibben

Kris

For printing purposes......FilePage SetupSheet. Rows to Repeat at Top.

For viewing purposes.......WindowFreeze Panes.

Select A2 to freeze row 1

Select B2 to freeze row 1 and column A

Gord Dibben Excel MVP