-   -   Conditional Formating based on data in an entire row (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/125355-conditional-formating-based-data-entire-row.html)

ked

Conditional Formating based on data in an entire row

I want to format names in column A to be to be highlighted if the dates in
columns b - aq are expired. I can only get it to recongnize the date in col b
instead of looking at all of them - can someone please help me?

Bob Phillips

Conditional Formating based on data in an entire row

Use a formula of

=COUNTIF(B1:AQ1,"<"&TODAY())=0

--
---