-   -   How do I get Data Analysis Plus tool pack in tools menu Show up. . (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/12311-how-do-i-get-data-analysis-plus-tool-pack-tools-menu-show-up.html)

epsilon8

How do I get Data Analysis Plus tool pack in tools menu Show up. .

Hi:
I used the Add-Ins features from the tools menue, but only the Data
Analysis option shows up. How can get the Data Analysis Plus tool pack show
up in the Tools menue?

Thanks

RWN

Suggest you look at Help.
Searching for "missing add-ins" should bring you a topic about Excel not finding add-ins
(at least it does in xl2k).

--
Regards;
Rob