-   -   How can I 'Enable Automatic Refresh' for Query Refresh by default (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/122107-how-can-i-enable-automatic-refresh-query-refresh-default.html)

Anand Deshpande

How can I 'Enable Automatic Refresh' for Query Refresh by default

I have included an ODBC query in Excel worksheet for Oracle database and
provided login & password in Data Range Properties. Now every time I open the
workbook, it prompts for 'Enabale Automatic Refresh' or 'Disable Automatic
Refresh'. I want to avoid this prompt and make 'Enable Auto Refresh' the
default choice. Can anybody help me?