-   -   Worksheet forumal help (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/120882-worksheet-forumal-help.html)

James@

Worksheet forumal help

I have a person in accounting that has a 15+ page, 5mb workbook that has so
many forumals i am not sure where to start. The users is saying that there
is a bug in excel that needs a patch and the he has seen it before. I did
all the office 2003 updates as well as windows XP updated from Microsoft. He
is saying that excel is not caculating when he updates numbers. Is there a
way to run something that will check the whole workbook and all the forumals
and tell me what is wrong? Any and all help is needed. Thank You

Gord Dibben

Worksheet forumal help

Maybe ToolsOptionsCalculation is set to "manual" and not "automatic"

I have not heard of any re-calculation patch since Excel97 SR-2 patch.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP