-   -   Manually number row without adding column (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/119295-manually-number-row-without-adding-column.html)

FNTG

Manually number row without adding column

Can I change the number sequence? I would like to combine 3 rows and have
Excel only number it once but not to wrap so each cell is individual.

Mike Rogers

Manually number row without adding column

FNTG

Why not just increase the width of the rows to 51.00 (68 pixels)? That is
apprimately the width of three rows, and your numbers will be right!

Does this help?

Mike Rogers

"FNTG" wrote:

Can I change the number sequence? I would like to combine 3 rows and have
Excel only number it once but not to wrap so each cell is individual.

Mike Rogers

Manually number row without adding column

"Approximately" opps