-   -   email with condition (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/118550-email-condition.html)

Anift

email with condition

HI All,
I am working on a worksheet which has a range N11: N33 and has a Numeric
Value,
I want to send a email directly from EXCEL if any cell in this range gets
the value 2.
If there is more than 1 cell which has value more than 2, two different mail
should go with a Text body, I am writing a code:

Dim rng As Range
If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
On Error GoTo EndMacro
If Not Target.HasFormula Then
Set rng = Target.Dependents
If Not Intersect(Range("N11"), rng) Is Nothing Then
If Range("N11").Value 2 Then Mail_with_Outlook2
'(Macro to send email)
ElseIf Range("N12").Value 2 Then Mail_with_Outlook1
' (Macro to send email2)

If I use ElseIf, other condition do not get validated if the first condition
is fulfilled

any suggestions??