-   -   Automatic email by Excel Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/118285-automatic-email-excel-macro.html)

Anift

Automatic email by Excel Macro

Hi!!
I need to write a macro to send a automated email with a text message to a
email address through EXCEL macro. it should not give the Alert to click YES
to send email.

And is there any way I can put a condition

For E.G an automatic email should go to my email if A4 cell has a Value YES
if its no then there should not be any email.

Any help will be appreciated

Paul B

Automatic email by Excel Macro

Anift, have a look at Ron DeBruin site here, he is the sendmail man!

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Workbook.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Anift" wrote in message
Hi!!
I need to write a macro to send a automated email with a text message to a
email address through EXCEL macro. it should not give the Alert to click

YES
to send email.

And is there any way I can put a condition

For E.G an automatic email should go to my email if A4 cell has a Value

YES
if its no then there should not be any email.

Any help will be appreciated

Anift

Automatic email by Excel Macro

Thanks paul, that will help..