-   -   Can we set up auto correct options to distribute to all staff? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/118156-can-we-set-up-auto-correct-options-distribute-all-staff.html)

daryz

Can we set up auto correct options to distribute to all staff?

We have several industry terms that we need to ensure have correct registered
trademarks. Is there a way for us to set up a master auto correct list and
push it out to our worldwide staff?

Gord Dibben

Can we set up auto correct options to distribute to all staff?

The autocorrect list for Office applications is contained in a file named *.ACL

There may be several of these show up when you do a search.

Open Excel or Word and make a change to the list.

See which version gets the update.

Send that out to your staff.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP