-   -   toolbars (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/11741-toolbars.html)

George

toolbars

I want to create a worksheet that on open removes all the tool bars from
excel,
and to have a clean look.
I want to to use macro command for certain fonctionality such as print,
save.

hi,
without at lease 1 tool bar you are not going to run
macros. best to do what i did. create a custom tool bar
with the commands i use most then deactivate all other
tool bars.