-   -   Caps Lock and excel help (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/116323-caps-lock-excel-help.html)

Massimo

Caps Lock and excel help

I have a problem with my excel.

When i activate "Caps Lock" Excel help appear. When i deactivate caps lock
Excel help hides. I push Caps Lock very very often and I become crazy!!

Please help me.

Thank'you

Gary''s Student

Caps Lock and excel help

First try a different keyboard.
--
Gary's Student

"Massimo" wrote:

I have a problem with my excel.

When i activate "Caps Lock" Excel help appear. When i deactivate caps lock
Excel help hides. I push Caps Lock very very often and I become crazy!!

Please help me.

Thank'you

Massimo

Caps Lock and excel help

I must say that this problem appear only with one user in that pc.

I have noticed that if i push "alt" button the problem disappear but when i
close and reopen excel the problem is still.