-   -   Can I have a section in my workbook that floats when scrolling? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/115820-can-i-have-section-my-workbook-floats-when-scrolling.html)

cmd1628

Can I have a section in my workbook that floats when scrolling?

I have a workbook that has four columns going down, but I have a section to
the right of those columns that sum up data pulled from those columns. I want
that secion to always be showing and move down the page when I scroll down.
Is this possible? I have tried splitting the page, but it is not exactly what
I was looking for.

Paul B

Can I have a section in my workbook that floats when scrolling?

cmd, not sure where to tell you to do this but select D2 and window, freeze
panes, you will get the idea and can see where you need to freeze it at

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003