-   -   Tool bar that shows sum of highlighted fields (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/113534-tool-bar-shows-sum-highlighted-fields.html)

Junior

Tool bar that shows sum of highlighted fields

I used to be able to highlight a group of cells and it would show me the
total. Somehow, this ability disappeared. Does anyone know how to get it
back?

smw226 via OfficeKB.com

Tool bar that shows sum of highlighted fields

Hi,

Goto

ViewStatus bar and make sure it is checked

If you right click in the bottom of your worksheet you will get a list of
possible caluclations....just check "sum"

Thanks,

Simon