-   -   Excel, System resources (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/113258-excel-system-resources.html)

ST

Excel, System resources

Some excel files give me this message:"Not enough system resources to display
completely." This message does not happen when i open up the file just
usually like if i leave it open and go to lunch and come back the message
will be there. I have 1 gb or ram and the computer is not even using close to
that amount. It does not matter if it is a small excel file with only 5
formulas or if it is a 30 mb file with 30 formulas the message will still
come up every once in a while.