-   -   How do I set rows to Alpha and columns to numbers? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/113170-how-do-i-set-rows-alpha-columns-numbers.html)

len

How do I set rows to Alpha and columns to numbers?

Columns and rows ar both numbers. How do I get the rows back to Apha and
leave the columns as numbers. Example identify a cell as C1

Paul B

How do I set rows to Alpha and columns to numbers?

Len, tools, options, general, uncheck R1C1 ref. style
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003