Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default date formatting error

My spreadsheet has several columns with dates entered. Just today the data
is reading 38986 instead of 09/26/2006. I checked the formatting and it is
set up right. Is there something else I can update so these dates appear
correctly?

THANK YOU
TF
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Try tools|Options|View and uncheck formulas.

This setting can be toggled via ctrl-` (control-backquote)
it's just to the left of the 1/! on my USA keyboard

--

Dave Peterson