Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Amy Amy is offline

Default both columns and rows are numeric.want the columns to be alpha

in my excel sheet. the top of the columns are numeric as well as the rows. I
want the columns to be alpha???
There could be some special format or sumation happening prior to getting
the excel file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi Amy,

Tools | Options | General tab