-   -   how do you activate the right click drop down menu in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/109840-how-do-you-activate-right-click-drop-down-menu-excel.html)

wolfstar

how do you activate the right click drop down menu in Excel?

I just got a new computer at work, and the right click menu doesn't work.
How do I turn that feature on again?

kassie

how do you activate the right click drop down menu in Excel?

If its new, its under warranty. Get the supplier to fix his mess onsite

"wolfstar" wrote:

I just got a new computer at work, and the right click menu doesn't work.
How do I turn that feature on again?

David McRitchie

how do you activate the right click drop down menu in Excel?

You probably had an event macro fail on you.

You will find the following on my Right Click page and are fixed in
the Visual Basic Editor (VBE)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...k.htm#problems

There is no right click menu (context menu missing). Try this command in the Intermediate Window (Ctrl+G) of the VBE (Alt+11)
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset
Missing the right click context menu for sheet tabs (fix with Ctrl+G)
Application.CommandBars("Ply").Reset
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel