-   -   how do i redown load xcel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/109761-how-do-i-redown-load-xcel.html)

Debbie

how do i redown load xcel?

we purchased xcel and had to recently take it off, due to viruses. how can
we download it back on our computer?

Dave Peterson

how do i redown load xcel?

You can't download a copy of excel (except for beta/trial versions).

You'll want to reinstall it from the distribution CD (DVD???).

--

Dave Peterson

NoNoBadDog!

how do i redown load xcel?

"debbie" wrote in message
we purchased xcel and had to recently take it off, due to viruses. how
can
we download it back on our computer?

Suggest you learn to protect your computer first...without adequate virus
protection, you'll end up in the same predicament.

Bobby