Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How do I make excell print out bigger

I have a expense report that prints out too small. How do I make it print out
larger ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

There are a number of things you can try:

ensure that the defined print area only covers the data that you want
to print, and does not include blank rows or columns - click File |
Page Setup | Sheet (tab) to check the area;

ensure that the margins are set appropriately - File | Print Preview
and click on Margins to display them as dotted lines (drag them to
change);

adjust the scaling factor applied to the print - File | Page Setup |
Page (tab) and click Adjust To and enter a %age value (140% is twice as
big, 200% is four times)

Hope this helps.

Pete