-   -   Excel - e-mail font (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/109169-excel-e-mail-font.html)

Michael

Excel - e-mail font

I've asked this question 3 times now in the past year and every time I get a
response from an "expert" who gives me a canned answer without really reading
my question. Here goes again.

I have Office 2000. I use Outlook not Outlook Express. I have the default
font set in Excel, Word and Outlook to Century Gothic. However, when I
intitiate an e-mail from inside Excel (File - Send to - Mail Recepient (as
attachment), the little e-mail window that pops us is not full-fledged
Outlook and the default font is Arial. How do I change this?

Dave Peterson

Excel - e-mail font

And you've asked the same question in at least 3 different forums.

Please don't multipost.

--

Dave Peterson