-   -   Loading Data into Multiple sheets in 1 book (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/108915-loading-data-into-multiple-sheets-1-book.html)

[email protected]

Hi All
I have 2 questions

1. I am trying to automatically create a workbook with a number of
sheets in it with different data. I see how the command mode allows you
to feed data to a (one/first) sheet (C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office\excel.exe" H:\':DETAIL.XFER.SHORT.FILENAME) but how do
you get data to sheets 2 3 4 etc in the workbook?
2. Can you format the data going into the work sheet such that some of
the data would have bold text?

Thanks in advance

Ralph