-   -   Exporting calculated values (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/108801-exporting-calculated-values.html)

Susan

Exporting calculated values

How do I set up an Excel worksheet to export calculated values into an Access
database?

Susan

Gord Dibben

Exporting calculated values

Susan

You do it the other way around.

Open Access and Import from Excel.

The data imported can be linked to update as Excel updates.

See Access Help on "import data"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 13:15:01 -0700, Susan
wrote:

How do I set up an Excel worksheet to export calculated values into an Access
database?

Susan

Susan

Exporting calculated values

Do I have to format the cells containing formulas in Excel in order for them
to import correctly into Access.