-   -   Excel Inspect'n & Maintenance Record req'd under US DOT 396.3 (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/107840-excel-inspectn-maintenance-record-reqd-under-us-dot-396-3-a.html)

Laura G.

Excel Inspect'n & Maintenance Record req'd under US DOT 396.3

I am trying to find a template to help keep inspection and maintenance
records for our commercial vehicles which will satify US Dept. of
Transportation requirements as set out in Section 396.3. Thanks

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.excel.setup