-   -   Security Settings (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/107293-security-settings.html)

wgaskill

Security Settings

This is an old question, but I have a problem. I can't change the macro
security settings in Excel. They are set to "High" and the "Trust access to
VBA Project" checkbox is greyed out. I've used "Custom Installation Wizard",
"Custom Maintenance Wizard", and edited the registry entry
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\ Excel\Security\Level"
and nothing seems to work. I'm at my wit's end. I''ve also re-installed
Excel 2003 several times, and nothing seems to work. Microsoft just tells me
to "contact my network administrator". The only problem is I am the network
administrator.