Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default using mail merge existing document won't format

I am trying to take an excel spreadsheet and merge it into a mailing document
for labels. When I get to the part where it tells me to "use an existing
list" and I pull up the excel document under Browse, the document does not
format correctly. It is all jumbled letters and numbers.

Help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

RonoCorp wrote:
I am trying to take an excel spreadsheet and merge it into a mailing
document for labels. When I get to the part where it tells me to
"use an existing list" and I pull up the excel document under Browse,
the document does not format correctly. It is all jumbled letters
and numbers.

Help!!!

Maybe you can find something useful he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/as...164951033.aspx