-   -   How do I save personal menu bar settings when closing program (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/105961-how-do-i-save-personal-menu-bar-settings-when-closing-program.html)

othf1993

How do I save personal menu bar settings when closing program

I receive sheets from various users and there menu bar setting replace my
settings and I would like to keep my personalised menu bar as a standard so
that it will become my default menu bar on opening other users sheets and on
restarting program. Is there any hot key scenarion before closing or is there
a procedure in the options menu..