-   -   "Show shortcut keys in ScreenTips" check box (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/103215-show-shortcut-keys-screentips-check-box.html)

Maggie

"Show shortcut keys in ScreenTips" check box

The "Show shortcut keys in ScreenTips" check box is missing from the
Tools/Customize/Options/Other dialogue box in Excel. It's available from
the other Office Pro 2003 apps.

Is there something wrong with my installation ?

Thanks.
-Maggie

Maggie

"Show shortcut keys in ScreenTips" check box

I just found this statement on MS Office Online Help:
Microsoft Office Excel 2003 only uses the Show ScreenTips on toolbars check
box.

Strange...