-   -   Viewing multi worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/96603-viewing-multi-worksheets.html)

Faust57

Viewing multi worksheets

Is it possible to view two work sheets at the same time from the same
workbook. I want to make changes in 'sheet1' and see the affects of these
changes in 'sheet2'. My worksheets are ok, I just want to see them at the
same time.

Chip Pearson

Viewing multi worksheets

Go to the Window menu and choose New Window. Then choose Arrange
on the Window menu and choose Tiled.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Faust57" wrote in message
Is it possible to view two work sheets at the same time from
the same
workbook. I want to make changes in 'sheet1' and see the
affects of these
changes in 'sheet2'. My worksheets are ok, I just want to see
them at the
same time.

Faust57

Viewing multi worksheets