-   -   Data Sort (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/96518-data-sort.html)

The Toasterman

Data Sort

I have two rows of data that contain text & numbers. I want to sort the data
but the text fields must remain at the top, is this possible?

JLatham

Data Sort

After you choose Data | Sort and the window comes up asking about what to
sort, Click the [Options] button and you'll find a Left To Right option there
so that the sort is done across the sheet instead of up/down the page. Then
when you close that window you'll be able to choose which rows to sort by
instead of which columns.