-   -   1 image printing as 2 images (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/95075-1-image-printing-2-images.html)

working

1 image printing as 2 images

Hi
I have 1 image in my excel document, when I print preview it shows 1 image
only

but when I print it it squashes 2 of the same image into the photo box

any suggestions welcome
thanks

CLR

1 image printing as 2 images

Does this condition exist when you prit the file from another computer and
printer? If so, problem is with the file. if so, cut the image out fo the
file save and re-open it and re-insert the image....then see if the problem
is the same......if so, try using a different image as a test...if it then
is ok, problem is with the image file.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"working" wrote:

Hi
I have 1 image in my excel document, when I print preview it shows 1 image
only

but when I print it it squashes 2 of the same image into the photo box

any suggestions welcome
thanks

working

1 image printing as 2 images