Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
InOverMyHead

Default What is the quickest and easiest way to learn Excel?

I am only familiar with a basic spreadsheet (no formulas) but need to learn
all I can about Excel in a short amount of time. I would be grateful to know
what the best way to go about this is as I'm not exactly computer savvy!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Nick Hodge

I would suggest the Excel Bible for the version you have by John Walkenbach

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"InOverMyHead" wrote in message
I am only familiar with a basic spreadsheet (no formulas) but need to learn
all I can about Excel in a short amount of time. I would be grateful to
know
what the best way to go about this is as I'm not exactly computer savvy!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Marcelo

Take a look at this page

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx