-   -   how to print a table with borders (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/92832-how-print-table-borders.html)

gazmac1

how to print a table with borders

Hi - hope someone can help.
I have made a simple table for a lottery syndicate left hand side are names
top row is dates used borders to make all boxes stand out (boxes are for
ticking when member has paid.
When I try to print it out the preview shows names and dates in the right
place but no boxes?
Iam using Excel 2007 on windows XP home OS
Gazmac1

JLatham

how to print a table with borders

It sounds to me like you've used checkboxes from the Forms toolbar? If this
is the case, right click on each one and choose Format Control from the popup
options, then go to the Properties tab and tick the Print Object option.

"gazmac1" wrote:

Hi - hope someone can help.
I have made a simple table for a lottery syndicate left hand side are names
top row is dates used borders to make all boxes stand out (boxes are for
ticking when member has paid.
When I try to print it out the preview shows names and dates in the right
place but no boxes?
Iam using Excel 2007 on windows XP home OS
Gazmac1

gazmac1

how to print a table with borders

Thanks for the help
but the problem was a tick in the "Draft quality" box on the page set up
menu as soon as I cleared it the problem was solved
thanks for replying though