-   -   Delete row where there is duplicate data in Column E (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/92015-delete-row-where-there-duplicate-data-column-e.html)

SITCFanTN

Delete row where there is duplicate data in Column E

I have a report I download every day and each day the row count is different.
I need to perform all kinds of editing so that I can run this spreadsheet
against another spreadsheet. I created a macro to perform most of the
editing and have my page setup, header, footer, font all set in that macro.
Now I want to add code that looks for duplicate entries in Column E in 2
consecutive rows, anyplace in the document, and if found delete the first of
the two rows. Normally there are about 10 of these duplicate rows where I
need to delete the first on of every time it occurs, is this even possible.

Thanks so much

Norman Jones

Delete row where there is duplicate data in Column E

Hi SITCFanTN,

See response to your latest thread.

---
Regards,